Tayside Local Medical Committee is the representative body for all General Medical Practitioners within Tayside Health Board area.
The elected representatives from the 3 Divisions (Angus, Dundee and Perth & Kinross) to the main committee for 2022/23 are:
Angus Elected Representatives:
Dr Giles Ledlie, Springfield West, Arbroath
Dr A Thomson, Ravenswood Surgery, Forfar
Dr Natasha Usher, Monifieth MC
Dundee Elected Representatives:
Dr Andrew Cowie, Hawkhill
Dr Shawkat Hasan, Grove HC
Dr Claire Moir, Mill Practice
Dr Claire Part, Westgate
Dr Pascal Scanlan, Locum
Perth & Kinross Elected Representatives:
Dr Andrew Buist, Ardblair, Blairgowrie
Dr Sarah Carter, Red Practice, Crieff
Dr Richard Humble, Strathmore Surgery, Blairgowrie
Dr David Shackles, Taymount Surgery, Perth
Dr Alan Smith, Taymount Surgery, Perth
Location Of Tayside GP practices
- Dame Jenny Harries says Britons should lead "normal lives" but take precautions as infections go up.
- The BBC spent time with staff before they had to stop work and turn patients away.
- Mason McKenzie has been having gruelling treatment since he was diagnosed with leukaemia.
- Jamie Murray and Venus Williams are knocked out of the mixed doubles by British wildcards Jonny O'Mara and Alicia Barnett.
- Cameron Norrie maintains the British challenge in the Wimbledon singles by beating American Tommy Paul to reach his first Grand Slam quarter-final.
- David Law says it is a "dream come true" after he secures a place at the 150th Open and a first-ever major appearance with his fourth place in Ireland.