Tayside Local Medical Committee is the representative body for all General Medical Practitioners within Tayside Health Board area.
The elected representatives from the 3 Divisions (Angus, Dundee and Perth & Kinross) to the main committee for 2020/21 are:
Angus Elected Representatives:
Dr A Thomson, Ravenswood Surgery, Forfar
Dr Giles Ledlie, Springfield West, Arbroath
Dr Natasha Usher, Monifieth
Dundee Elected Representatives:
Dr Andrew Cowie, Hawkhill
Dr Pascal Scanlan, Taybank
Dr Shawkat Hasan, Grove HC
Dr Claire Part, Westgate
Dr Claire Moir, Mill Practice
Perth & Kinross Elected Representatives:
Dr Andrew Buist, Ardblair, Blairgowrie
Dr Richard Humble, Strathmore Surgery, Blairgowrie
Dr David Shackles, Taymount Surgery, Perth
Dr Alan Smith, Taymount Surgery, Perth
Dr Sarah Carter, Red Practice, Crieff
Location Of Tayside GP practices
- Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK and find out how many cases there are in your area.
- Illness has left Kathryn Crofts with badly-damaged lungs and a possible heart problem.
- The BBC's Tulip Mazumdar has reported on maternal health and the issues women face across the world. Here she reflects on her own experiences of pregnancy and baby loss.
- Key routes near the SEC in Glasgow will close over the weekend and some commuters are expecting "major challenges".
- The climate activist speaks to the BBC about the COP26 conference, emissions targets and rickrolling.
- Dundee United extend their unbeaten run to six games as they edged out Motherwell in a tense Scottish Premiership meeting at Tannadice.