Tayside Local Medical Committee is the representative body for all General Medical Practitioners within Tayside Health Board area.
The elected representatives from the 3 Divisions (Angus, Dundee and Perth & Kinross) to the main committee for 2019/20 are:
Angus Elected Representatives:
Dr A Thomson, Ravenswood Surgery, Forfar
Dr Giles Ledlie, Springfield West, Arbroath
Dr Natasha Usher, Monifieth
Dundee Elected Representatives:
Dr Andrew Cowie, Hawkhill
Dr Pascal Scanlan, Taybank
Dr Shawkat Hasan, Grove HC
Dr Claire Part, Westgate
Dr Claire Moir, Mill Practice
Perth & Kinross Elected Representatives:
Dr Andrew Buist, Ardblair, Blairgowrie
Dr Richard Humble, Strathmore Surgery, Blairgowrie
Dr David Shackles, Taymount Surgery, Perth
Dr Alan Smith, Taymount Surgery, Perth
Dr Sarah Carter, Red Practice, Crieff
Location Of Tayside GP practices
- Coronavirus has affected many people in different ways - how would you react if someone needed support?
- Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK and find out how many cases there are in your area.
- Embraces should be selective, short, and avoid face-to-face contact, says Sage member Prof Cath Noakes.
- Rail firms GWR and LNER warn passengers not to travel on Sunday after cracks were found on some trains.
- Glasgow City are five points clear at the top of the SWPL as Priscila Chinchilla's double saw off title rivals Rangers.
- Scotland's first minister has spoken to Boris Johnson for the first time since the SNP's election victory.