Tayside Local Medical Committee is the representative body for all General Medical Practitioners within Tayside Health Board area.
The elected representatives from the 3 Divisions (Angus, Dundee and Perth & Kinross) to the main committee for 2020/21 are:
Angus Elected Representatives:
Dr A Thomson, Ravenswood Surgery, Forfar
Dr Giles Ledlie, Springfield West, Arbroath
Dr Natasha Usher, Monifieth
Dundee Elected Representatives:
Dr Andrew Cowie, Hawkhill
Dr Pascal Scanlan, Taybank
Dr Shawkat Hasan, Grove HC
Dr Claire Part, Westgate
Dr Claire Moir, Mill Practice
Perth & Kinross Elected Representatives:
Dr Andrew Buist, Ardblair, Blairgowrie
Dr Richard Humble, Strathmore Surgery, Blairgowrie
Dr David Shackles, Taymount Surgery, Perth
Dr Alan Smith, Taymount Surgery, Perth
Dr Sarah Carter, Red Practice, Crieff
Location Of Tayside GP practices
- Data from half England's specialist services found a fifth have waited more than 12 weeks in the pandemic.
- Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK and find out how many cases there are in your area.
- Video training for parents could improve communication with their infants, a small study suggests.
- BBC Scotland examines the key questions surrounding the impact of vaccine passports in Scottish sport.
- The broadcaster will stand down as chairwoman of the board of governors at the end of the month.
- The A85 through Taynuilt has been closed as fire crews deal with the blaze at the Taynuilt Inn.